The Registered Device (RD) Service keeps security at the forefront by allowing secure registration of all devices without storing any data on the device. It provides three key additional features compared to public devices:
1. Device identification – every device has a unique identifier allowing traceability, secure analytics and fraud management.
2. Eliminating use of stored biometrics – biometric data is captured on the device using the provider key for security. The Registered Device (RD) Service of the device provider forms an encrypted PID block before returning to the host application to eliminate all chances of data breach.
3. . Certified Registration- RD Service enables secure and certified registration of the device with UIDAI (Aadhaar). Our service encapsulates biometric capture, any user experience while capture (such as preview), signing in and encryption of biometrics all within it.
RD Service provides UIDAI certification to the device and provides end-to-end security at all steps from signing in, biometric capture (user preview), and encryption of data for a streamlined registration process.
How to use it?
- First, download the file from the given download link.
- Then, extract the zip file and open or run “WindowsRDService-HTTP.exe” file.
File Info & Download Info:
- File Name: morpho-driver.zip
- File Type: .exe/zip
- File Size: 9.4MB
- OS: Windows
- Arch: Driver