Top 10 Best WordPress Plugin For E-Commerce:
WooCommerce is the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution.
Our core platform is free, flexible, and amplified by a global community. The freedom of open-source means you retain full ownership of your store’s content and data forever.
Whether you’re launching a business, taking brick-and-mortar retail online, or developing sites for clients, use WooCommerce for a store that powerfully blends content and commerce.
This WooCommerce extension automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. Includes a basic template (additional templates are available from WP Overnight) as well as the possibility to modify/create your own templates. In addition, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips from the WooCommerce order admin.
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails of your choice
- Download the PDF invoice / packing slip from the order admin page
- Generate PDF invoices / packings slips in bulk
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates
- Download invoices from the My Account page
- Sequential invoice numbers – with custom formatting
- Available in: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese (see FAQ for adding custom fonts!), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish & Ukrainian
In addition to this, we offer several premium extensions:
- Create/email PDF Proforma Invoices, Credit Notes (for Refunds), email Packing Slips, automatic upload to Dropbox & more with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional
- Automatically send new orders or packing slips to your printer, as soon as the customer orders! WooCommerce Automatic Order Printing (from our partners at Simba Hosting)
- More advanced & stylish templates with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates
PayPal’s latest, most complete payment processing solution. Accept PayPal exclusives, credit/debit cards, and local payment methods. Turn on only PayPal options or process a full suite of payment methods. Enable global transactions with extensive currency and country coverage.
Built and supported by WooCommerce and PayPal.
GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS THEIR PREFERRED WAYS TO PAY WITH ONE CHECKOUT SOLUTION:
Streamline your business with one simple, powerful solution.
With the latest PayPal extension, your customers can pay with PayPal, Pay Later options, credit & debit cards, and country-specific, local payment methods on any device — all with one seamless checkout experience.
This plugin lets you easily customize the default transactional WooCommerce email templates. Edit the design using the native WordPress customizer for instant visual edits. Customize the text (including body text) or each email template in WooCommerce without editing code.
- Live to preview your WooCommerce emails.
- Import pre-built email designs to get started.
- Customize emails to match your brand style.
- Customize heading, subtitle, and body Text
- Send test emails for real email inbox testing.
- Export and import your settings with ease.
Join the 17 million customers who use Mailchimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform, to develop their e-commerce marketing strategy. With the official Mailchimp for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS PLUGIN
- Sync to your Audience in Mailchimp with purchase data.
- Sync new subscribers to your Audience when they create an account and opt-in.
- Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your marketing performance in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
- Find new customers, connect with current ones, and drive them all to your website with Facebook and Instagram ads. Then, set up Google remarketing ads to turn your site visitors into shoppers.
- Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
- Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails and automations with a Promo Code content block
- Create beautiful landing pages that make it easy to highlight your products, promote a sale or giveaway, and grow your audience.
- This plugin is WPML compatible
CHECKOUT FIELD EDITOR FOR WOOCOMMERCE
WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) Plugin lets you add 7 different types of custom checkout fields to your Checkout page, blended with a simple and user-friendly interface.
It enables you to edit the default checkout fields of your WooCommerce platform, add new custom fields in the three sections (namely Billing, Shipping and Additional), edit, hide, or delete the default fields, change labels, rearrange checkout fields, validate the checkout fields, add custom CSS classes, etc.DOWNLOAD
Elementor Website Builder
Introducing a WordPress website builder, with no limits of design. A website builder that delivers high-end page designs and advanced capabilities, never before seen on WordPress.
It’s time for Elementor Website Builder.
THE LEADING WEBSITE & PAGE BUILDER
Whether you’re a web designer looking for a way to achieve pixel-perfect websites, a marketer looking to get online fast or a developer who wants to expand their capabilities, Elementor’s website builder has what you need – intuitive drag-and-drop Editor, advanced design features and a full open-source approach.
LIVE DESIGN. TRULY LIVE.
Never again work on the backend and guess what the frontend will look like. With Elementor, you’re editing the site live, and simultaneously see exactly how it looks like. Elementor features live design & inline editing, so the whole process of writing and designing is done directly on the page, with no need to press update or go to preview mode. It also works perfectly with or without Gutenberg.
TeraWallet – For WooCommerce
TeraWallet allows customers to store their money in a digital wallet. The customers can use the wallet money for purchasing products from the store. The customers can add money to their wallet using various payment methods set by the admin. The admin can set cashback rules according to cart price or product. The customers will receive their cashback amount in their wallet account. The admin can process refund to customer wallet.
FEATURES OF TERAWALLET
- Wallet system works just like any other payment method.
- Set wallet system payment method title for the front-end.
- The customers can use various payment methods to add money.
- The admin can process refund using the wallet money.
- Customers will earn cashback according to cart price, product or product category wise.
- Customers can made partial payment.
- Set cashback amount calculation using fixed or percent method.
- Admin can export users wallet transactions.
- Admin can setup low wallet balance notification email.
- Admin can lock / unlock any user wallet.
- From the backend, the admin can view the transaction history.
- Customers receive notification emails for every wallet transaction.
- The admin can adjust the wallet amount of any customer from the backend.
- Users can transfer wallet amount to other user.
woo-walletwhich will display user wallet page.
- Built with a REST API
- Convert WooCommerce coupon into cashback.
- Support WordPress Multisite Network
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Supports WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace by WC Lovers.
- Supports WC Marketplace.
- Supports Dokan Multivendor Marketplace.
CartBounty – Save and recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce plugin saves all activity in the WooCommerce* checkout form before it is submitted. The plugin allows to see who abandons your shopping carts and get in touch with them.
You will receive regular email notifications about newly abandoned shopping carts and will be able to remind about these carts either manually or using WordPress default mail server to send automated abandoned cart recovery emails.
If you would like to send automated abandoned cart recovery emails to customers via ActiveCampaign*, GetResponse* or MailChimp*, please visit our CartBounty Pro – Save and recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce plugin page.
Note: This article might be helpful to build your own shopping website.